Nature Village is a multidisciplinary group of University Village volunteers and campus sustainability organizations furthering sustainability at UC Berkeley’s family housing complex, University Village.
Nature Village grows, supports, and inspires sustainable living by:
* Promoting sustainable living through education and outreach.
* Increasing awareness of environmental protection, energy conservation, zero waste, and carbon neutrality.
* Providing guidance and resources on sustainable living best practices.
* Creating a unique green living environment that is suitable to University Village’s multicultural community.
* Collaborating with campus groups and departments to implement new operations, programs, and initiatives that realize sustainability metrics.